I was asked this question this morning from one of our users trying to rotate one page of an 100+ page Microsoft Word document to landscape so she could sqeeze in a spreadsheet. Simply changing the page orientation to 'Landscape' instead of 'Portrait' flipped the entire document and screwed everything up. Therefore, I cracked my knuckles and flexed my searching skillz to come up with the following solution.
Rotating One Page of a Document - Microsoft Word 2007-2010
- In 'Normal' view, scroll down to the page you would like to flip after having finished writing the rest of the document.
- On the Microsoft Office Ribbon, select the 'Page Layout' tab
- Select 'Orientation' and pick whether you want the page to be positioned landscape or portrait.
Rotating One Page of a Document - Microsoft Word 2003
- Select the text/content of the page that you wish to flip.
- Go to File->Page Setup->Landscape for "Selected Text"
- Click OK